Latest Investment Plans For 2018
We all want a lot of money to go about with our lives including money for education, shopping, eating out, vacationing, partying, pampering, and so on. However, we do very little to save or plan our income. We are currently living life at the moment and we dare not think what the future could behold. That is when problems arise mostly in the form of medical expenses, bills, accidents, child expenses, and others. This when lightning strikes us and we run around worrying about where could you possibly invest to reap a harvest that could sustain a lifetime.
Irrespective of whether you have been sincerely investing all your life in a systematic manner or not, financial advisors always say that there is no right time to invest, just start as soon as you think you should. On that note, here is a list of a full review on the possible investment options and tips where you could invest in this financial year.
- The markets in the year 2018 are bullish. Hence, it is a good time to invest in stocks, as stock pickers are bound to shine. Further, making investments that are selective and high in quality will prove beneficial.
- Invest in companies of higher quality that yields consistent earnings and profitable dividend growth, which can be analyzed from their strong balance sheets and returns on equity over to the usual S&P 500 company. Examples include Oracle, Paccar, United Health Group, and others.
- Other sectors that are expected to perform well in 2018 include banks and financial sector dealing with technology. Hence, investing here is a good option, as you can expect higher interest rates with milder regulation. Examples include Bank of America, Google, Alphabet, Fidelity Information Technology, and more.
- Further, investing in companies that are consistently performing well since the beginning is also a good option. Examples here include Honeywell International, Vanguard Industrials, and a few more.
- Moreover, you could explore bonds in 2018, especially bonds that come with short-term maturities. These are less likely to be affected by interest rate hikes. Once again, the Vanguard Investments is a good choice.
- Municipal bonds are also another area that should be tried this year, mainly because it is a result of tax reforms and tax exempts. Check out Fidelity Municipal Income.
- Further, you should also expand your investment portfolio and invest some money in mutual funds, equity shares, gold ETF, fixed deposits, IPOs, and taxable bonds.
- Next is investing in real estate. This is something that has never gone out of trend. Although there have been dull times, investing in real estate could result in greater returns.